Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wish You Were Here

Greetings from Southern California!

More specifically...greetings from North Hollywood! Not only have I been reassigned to a mission in California, I am currently serving in the southern most part of my mission. How close can I be to home without actually being home?!

This email is going to be super super quick. My trainer's name is Sister Ngalu. She is AWESOME! I have been getting so lucky with companions :) She's from Hawaii. The mission president is really nice. It's weird to be in southern California and not be with my family.

Here's my new address where you can send letters, packages, etc. The mission office address will work, too.

(Seriously, Google it and see how close I am haha)
Ok, that's it for now. I'll write more next week. Just know I'm happy and healthy :)

Tchau!

 Love,
Sister Kerr

PS. I miss speaking Portuguese!

No comments:

Post a Comment