Monday, August 26, 2013

5 Months in Brasil!!

Olá família!

Today I have 5 months here in Brasil. We have transfers next week and I am really hoping to stay in Guará I! What a change, right? Normally I love moving around, but I am happy here and the work definitely isn´t done. We have 4 baptismal dates marked for this next transfer so I am hoping I stay and that they actually happen! Everybody think happy thoughts about me staying here one more transfer :) 

Last Monday Sister Gonçalves and I went sight-seeing with Julieta and Delmar. They took us to Parque da Cidade, Ponte JK, Ermida Dom Bosco, and Pontão. It was a lot of fun; they are awesome. 
This morning we had a sisters training so we spent the first half of p-day in Asa Norte. Sister Tsukuda goes home this Friday!! I am super sad I won´t see her anymore :( It´s crazy to think that one day the end of the mission will arrive. It seems so far away but I know it will sneak up on me and catch me by surprise. 

The sisters showed us a video this morning that I really liked. Everybody needs to Google "Montanhas a Escalar" and watch the clip not the actual talk that Elder Henry B Eyring gave. It´s like 5 minutes or so. Don´t worry, the actual audio is in English, but it has Portuguese subtitles if you are interested in seeing the language I am learning :) haha

Hopefully next week I write an email saying I stayed in Guará I!!

Love you all,
Sister Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment