Monday, June 17, 2013

6 Months!

 Oi família,

This week I am going to have 6 months in the mission! It´s hard to believe I have 1 year left here in Brasil. 

So this past week with Sister Muniz was really great. She is a lot of fun and she works the same way I do. She likes to go contacting and I am learning a ton from her. We´ve been working a lot with finding new investigators because ours aren´t really progressing for now. After almost 3 months here in the area I feel like I´m running out of ideas of how to help them. Sister Muniz will definitely help bring new ideas and new approaches to the work in Guará II. 

Yesterday we had ward conference and the talks from the bishop and the stake president were really good. They talked a lot about marriage and how to have a successful marriage. On Thursday we have Zone Conference and I am really excited. It will be my first one in the mission :)

I hope everybody has a copy of the Liahona or Ensign with the Conference talks from April and that you are all reading it! Even though I watched Conference in English I am re-reading all of the talks in Portuguese. All I can say is I am grateful I got to watch it in English haha.

I love all of you very much!  Thank you for your continued support!!

Sister Kerr
June 12th was Dia dos Namorados (like Valentine´s Day) so Sister Muniz and I had a date night complete with pizza and soda :)

Saturday, Brasil had a soccer game against Japan so of course everybody was decked out. I took a picture in front of a house to show what it´s like

Sister Muniz and I. This is an example of the faces she makes all the time haha

No comments:

Post a Comment