Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!

The work this week was not as successful as we hoped. A lot of appointments fell through and we weren´t able to make contact with too many people. But I am happier than I have been in a while because yesterday I Skyped with my family!!
It was the shortest hour of my life but it was the best! I can´t even put into words how happy it made me to see them. Irma Adila made the day special for us, knowing it was mine and Sister Damaceno´s first time Skyping with our families in the mission. She made feijoada for dinner with arroz and farofa and brownies with ice cream for dessert :) 

I know I am forgetting a ton of memorable things from the week, but my mind is still thinking about how happy I was yesterday.

I hope everyone is having a great week! Love you all!!
Sister Kerr

My favorite picture in the mission :)

Ace, even though we can´t see you, you were there. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Can you believe I come to Brasil and eat at a Quiznos of all places? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment