Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Conference

Dear family and friends,

I am short on time today but I wanted to give a quick summary of my week. The choir has gotten so much better!! I was amazed by our practice on Saturday and yesterday morning. We have improved dramatically in the past two weeks! I am excited for the songs we will be singing tomorrow. The best part is that through all of the practices I have memorized more songs in Portuguese :) I guess I am also happy to be learning how to sing, too!

We had zone conference last week with the Taguatinga zone which meant I got to see everybody. Woop woop! We also had a zone activity with them today. We had churrasco and then watched Despicable Me 2 in Portuguese. For Christmas, President normally lets us watch a film and the zone leaders chose this one. It was so cute!! I loved it.

Tomorrow we have our Christmas mission conference so I will get to see everybody! I hope everybody is having a good week getting ready for Christmas next week. Miss you all!!

Love,
Sister Kerr

PS Sorry I haven´t been sending pics. This internet house is weird and hard to send pics from

No comments:

Post a Comment